Friday, September 08, 2006

No posting...everybody does it

I've just been reading everyone's blogs (literally all the links working from Toby's) and everyone does a "sorry I haven't blogged for ages" post. This is mine. I feel a bit self-conscious about what to write. That's why. I don't have Toby's way with words when it comes to writing about nothing.

Well, I love my new job. Actually LOVE it! It's a good feeling.

I'm really trying to think of something interesting to say but it's hard.

Ok, Romeo and Juliet... Shakespeare uses anthithesis in the form of oxymorons to describe how love is never simple. Romeo describes his love for Rosaline by saying things like "bright smoke" and "cold flame". So love is always tainted. We can conclude.

Oh, this is cool: A Shakespeare insult generator. Everyone wants an insult.

0 comments: