Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A tribute to Abbey

10 minutes to go before I fail to post every day on just the second day...quick!

So, as I promised, a tribute to Abbey. Although perhaps it will be a bit shorter than I intended with the deadline looming and all.

Anti-Americanism is an interesting form of racism. I'll leave that comment hanging because I have no time to unpick it. Suffice to say, though, that most of us are anti-American in some way.

Well, if you fit into that bracket at all, you need to meet my friend Abbey (who is an American). She is all American but in such a way that you have to repent for all your anti-Americanism. She wants you to have a nice day and will make sure that you do.

So there you go. Hope that sounds like a tribute because it really is.

Hope I make it before midnight...agh, the suspense!

0 comments: