Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Well hello

I just commented at length on Toby's blag and now I feel like I should put a post on mine but can't really be bothered to write loads again.

It was a year ago that I tried to blog every day. That was an effort.

Things I would like to do in the next few days:

  • Y11 folders
  • PSHE plans
  • All our filing
  • Varnish table
  • Research skips?
  • Clear out garage and understairs cupboard
  • Marking
  • Finish my picture
Just thought I'd write that list there and then. You can ask me how it goes. You probably know the answer already.

Went to see David Ford on Saturday. Brilliant! Apart from some rude people. Tone of voice and kindness/politeness, etc are all so important. I know I slip up in those areas too but it really riles me when people are rude to me! Me, me, me.

1 comments:


tobiwan said...

You should do those things.

Good skills.

Also, you should blog positively about the education system or the country to right the imbalance that I introduced into the blagosphere.

uh-huh.